Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Ricky and Ronald... back together again. However briefly,

God it was good seeing you again.

You're easy. And in a good way. It was easy to fall back into the old rhythm. You're different, but the same.

You're a bit too skinny. Eat more.

I'm glad you're doing well. It's good to see you happy.

Don't think so much. I know it's *you*... but try. You're a good person, you do good work, you do good things, and the world is paying you back in spades. Count your blessings & play hard!

Fall in love with a girl who won't call the cops on you.

Can you please talk prices before you take her back to your place? RM50 is way too low a fee for services rendered... even if it was just for use of your equipment! ;)

I don't know what wind blew you back to our shores, but it was *Really* good catching up with you. Thank your friend for getting married *laugh* Was it only last month you were telling me to yumcha with you in Shanghai?

Come home more often - or more importantly, tell me when you do, goddammit. You know my number.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Ditto woman!

It's probably gonna be next year,if ever, that I make another sabbatical visit. Feel free to contact me if you do decide to pop by Shanghai.

(nice one arrrr about the "police"; gonna have to think about a good comeback to that one ;P)