Wednesday, January 6, 2010

BaZinga!

Lisa introduced me to The Big Bang Theory. I LOVE LOVE LOVE!! :D

I can't believe I hadn't noticed it before! I allowed 3 whole seasons to pass without notice. How?????? Now I am all over-enthused and giggly over it.
It is smart and geeky and ENTIRELY Hilarious and *SO* me! Not that I'm smart or geeky or hilarious... but you already knew what I meant, right?! *grin*

Jim Parsons as Sheldon is PRICELESS. There are no words to describe how much I adore him. I know John Galecki as Leonard is supposed to be the main character, but it is Sheldon who's all perfect and brilliant and awkward and evil and Spock-like and OCD and I can so see how he is the human C3PO, and I think I'm in love.

They cast Christine Baranski as Lenord's mother. I LOVE Christine Branski and she was PERFECT! *laugh* Yes, I am gushing. This whole damn series was written for Me. Just ME!

The clip below is from the episode where Penny told Sheldon that she bought them xmas gifts. Not knowing what to give to her in return, Sheldon bought a whole bunch of gift baskets from Bed, Bath and Beyond. He plans to open her present, assess the value, and excuse himself to select an appropriate present from the bunch, returning the rest later. However, she presents him with a conundrum. J'ADORE that episode.

2 comments:

Sherry said...

I'm SOLD!!!

Watched 1.5 episodes last night (fell asleep through ep2) but it's really funny!

He is unbelievably C3PO, he's definitely the human twin of C3PO!

Lyn said...

Isn't he Fantastic??! I love love love! :D