Saturday, February 6, 2010

Welcome home Doreen :)

She's home and she brought pressies! :D
Dark Choc Biscotti... SIGH... entirely TOO yummy & COMPLETELY sinful! I don't know whether to thank her or berate her :P

Nick got me a Gorgeous Amber pendant. Doreen *swears* there's a dead insect there (Jurassic Park style!) but I've been staring at it till I'm cock-eyed and I still can't see anything! *laugh* I'm ecstatic in any case! Thank you Nicky baby! :)

We're going for a mani-pedi t'row, and maybe clubbing tonight. :) I'm so excited :)

3 comments:

Sherry said...

your first piccie on your blog!

lovely pendant and yes, i need more time with the pendant to spot the dead insect there.

how was zouk?

Lyn said...

I have pic of myself in "Men in TuTus"... :) You just missed it.

Zouk was fun!! Doreen had to go home early to zzzzzzz cos her internal clock insisted that 2:30am = 5:30am! I sent her home first, then joined Chris and Susan at a mamak. I only got home at about 5am local time.

Had to wake up the next morning about 8am to make pancakes before mani-pedi at 10am. *laugh* I haven't been so sleep deprived in quite a while! *laugh* Shades of my clubbing days!

Dor said...

*red face* it was 5.30am!! and I was only back to that time zone for 2 days when I went to Zouk with you gals.. sorry for being such a party pooper lol