Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Movies movies movies! 2011

On my "Gotta watch" list for 2011:

Beastly
Bourne 4
Captain America
Cars 2
Fast & Furious 5
G.I.Joe 2
Ghost in the Shell (LIVE ACTION)
Ghostbusters 3 (BELIEVE IT BITCHES)
Green Lantern
District 10
Hairspray 2
Hitman 2
I am No. 4
I,Frankenstein
Iron Man 3
Jumper 2
Kick Ass 2
Limitless
Margin Call
McGyver (Yes, I said McGyver)
National Treasure 3
Pirates 4
Priest
Rise of the Apes
Sherlock Holmes 2
Sin City 2
The Lady
The Mechanic
Thor
Transformers 3
Twilight 4
Wolverine 2
X-Men 1st Class


The Jury is (still) out
Battle Los Angeles
ContaigonHangover 2
Neuromancer
Prometheus
Real Steel
Rise of the Apes
Super 8
The Change-up (Ryan Reynolds, baby)
The Hobbit
Unbound Captives
Upside Down
Water for Elephants
28 Months Later

Things that terrify me:
Arthur with Russell Brand
Cowboy bebop with Keanu Reaves
Cowboys and Aliens with Daniel Craig
Fathom with Megan Fox
Ghost Rider 2 with Nick Cage
Mars needs Moms with Seth Green
Max Steel with Taylor Laudner
Piranha 3DD
Rambo 5 with Sly Stallone 
So Undercover with Miley Cyrus
Shark Night 3 with Katharine McPhee
Terminator 5 with Christian Bale
The Smurfs
The Green Hornet with Seth Green (I see a pattern forming)
Total Recall with Colin Farrel

Where to find the time???

0 comments: