Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Guillermo Vargas Habacuc


This disgusting excuse for a human being, tied a dog up in a gallery, starved it to death, and called it art.

Apparently, on the wall near the dog, the title of the piece was written out in DOG FOOD.

His statement:
"Hello everyone. My name is Guillermo Habacuc Vargas. I am 50 years old and an artist. Recently, I have been critisized for my work titled "Eres lo que lees", which features a dog named Nativity. The purpose of the work was not to cause any type of infliction on the poor, innocent creature, but rather to illustrate a point. In my home city of San Jose, Costa Rica, tens of thousands of stray dogs starve and die of illness each year in the streets and no one pays them a second thought."

My statement:
Eat shit & die.

The prestigious Visual Arts Biennial of the Central American decided that the 'installation' was actually art, so the piece of shit has been invited to repeat his cruel action for the biennial of 2008.

You gotta be fucking kidding me.

Click here to sign a petition against it.

I wanna know where I can find the petition to make HIM tie HIMSELF to a rope & starve to death.

0 comments: