Saturday, September 5, 2009

Bleach

Bleach is one of my not-so-secret indulgences. I was lucky enough to have caught on late, and had 225 episodes to be obsessive about. Jason, for one, has been ensnared for... 4 years now? Something like that. I don't know whether to thank him or slap him for this obsession I now harbour. *bleh*

However.

WTF is with this Arrancar arc??? We're talking about having started this arc in Season 6. It's now Season 12 and they're STILL battling the Espada. No, they've only just INTRODUCED most of the Espada. Come on already will ya?? This is worse than The Bold & The Beautiful that I mocked my late-grand-aunt for.

As filler episodes go (and mind you, they have filler SEASONS), the Zanpakuto coming alive is more entertaining than some.

However.

GET A MOVE ON ALREADY will ya?????? I'm about to lose interest. Seriously.

0 comments: