Wednesday, May 25, 2011

2 ipad2

This little thing has taken over my life.
Ok it hasn't been a week yet even, so I can be excused for focusing on my shineeyyyyy new toy now, can't I ?! ;)

Tablets make you really anti-social.
Ok, that's both true & false.
When you're focused on the tablet & ignoring the ppl around you, you could be accused of being anti-social... as much as texting/reading the papers at the table does.

However, tablets being the shineeyyyyy toy that it is, you find yourself engaging with the people you're with, talking about it & playing games on it, and that counts as being social doesn't it? *laugh* It does in my circles!

Most of the games I like are not free *pout*
But then again, the games I like are the adventure type where you find things & collect things & go off on quests... in HD... so I don't expect them to be free. The pirateer in me doth protest though *sigh*

The levels I *have* played though, I must say, have graphics worth mentioning! Really smooth rendering & edges, provided you install the ipad versions (as opposed to stretching the iphone ones).

Having said that, with all the games & apps I've been trying out, the fingerprints on the damn screen is driving me CRAZY. Can't wait for the matte screen protectors to be available here.

0 comments: