Tuesday, May 31, 2011

James McAvoy


Yes, an entire entry on James McAvoy, albeit, a short one.

Damn boy... those blue eyes can't be natural...

I adored him in Narnia, though I didn't recognize him at first.
I ached for him in Becoming Jane, when she left him in that inn.
I watched Wanted & Atonement because he was in it.
When the trailer for X-Men:First Class came around, I was gleefully applauding the casting choice for Prof X.

Yes yes - girlfriends who are reading this, you know full well how unabashed my obsession with James darkhairblueeyesenglishaccentdelicatefeaturesjustwalkedoutofavictoriannovel McAvoy is, so you shouldn't be surprised that I'm going on and on about him now.

Those luscious lips of his are just MADE for Austin & Shakespeare. I make no pretensions. This is not head-over-heels-love... this is legs-on-shoulders-lust. (Best phrase I heard today, btw...)

Oh and yes, by the way... X-Men First Class was worth the price of the ticket. I don't think it's worth the 3D price though.

0 comments: